We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with at least 7 years of experience in real-world projects developing API's, secure services or micro-services that integrate with popular SPA solutions.
You will work on a team developing NodeJS based API endpoints that integrate with various microservices through RESTful APIs as well as Kafka and expose this data to a ReactJS based SPA. This work will also include development of advanced, cutting edge orchestration and automation solutions also based in NodeJS and existing in a complex micro-service ecosystem. Strengths in secure and efficient coding, understanding and experience working in Cloud Navitve applications with DevOps experience a plus. Comfort working in an ambitious, startup environment where you take ownership of the work and projects and bring a can do, problem solver mindset to the team.
Strengths & Responsibilities:
- Team ethos and proactive communicator. Someone who works well on projects with another co-developer and is proactive in seeking out requirements, asking questions, and solving for unknowns.
- Comfortable working with distributed teams across various time zones.
- Creative problem solver willing to go the extra mile.
- Takes ownership of their feature. When given a feature, they see it through, even though the ongoing lifecycle of that piece of the application.
- Capable of taking higher level architectural requirements and designing a software system that is scalable, secure and incurs minimal technical debt.
- Produces high quality, readable code that's efficient and clean.
- Open to feedback and following the team's design style and also eager to share your knowledge and educate others.
- Experience developing and maintaining services-based software solutions on either C#, Java or NodeJs. A bonus if the project you built was the same one you maintained and expanded on for multiple years.
- Experience developing APIs, large scale data driven applications, high volume web servers/services all with a focus on security
- Specific job requirements: Advanced NodeJS experience, Advanced ReactJS experience (v16+), but experience with any populare framework of similar scale or complexity would suffice.
Opsera was founded in 2019 by Chandra Ranganathan and Kumar Chivukula. The inspiration for their idea originated during their time at Symantec. Immediately after, Chandra moved on to lead infrastructure at Uber and Kumar took over global infrastructure at Symantec. It was during this time that it became apparent to them both that their shared vision for a platform had to become a reality. Soon, Opsera was born. Thus began the Opsera journey to change the way organizations can begin accelerating peak software velocity.
At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity. Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy to use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.