Espresa is the only personal benefits platform that delivers a global and all-in-one experience for HR, people teams, and employees. With a core focus on Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs) and a complimentary, modular suite of solutions focused on total wellbeing, recognition, and community, Espresa powers Great Places to Work® while making heroes out of HR teams.
Join our growing team of tenacious builders, designers, and people igniters, and help transform the industry of personal benefits for good.
Our team is looking for Senior Implementation Manager to join our small, amazing team of people who wow our clients daily. You will own the launch of our product to new customers. You will establish a trusted relationship with each one, with the goal of accelerating adoption, ensuring retention and driving customer satisfaction.
The right candidate is wonderfully warm and enthusiastic, lives to help customers succeed, is truly passionate about customer advocacy, and is looking for whole-company team cohesion. This is an exciting opportunity to build relationships with customers, help them be successful, and directly impact Espresa’s overall success! Build your career here. Where do you want to grow next?
- Spearhead the entire implementation process of our HR benefits software solution for key enterprise clients, ensuring delivery is timely, efficient, and surpasses client expectations.
- Develop comprehensive implementation plans, manage timelines and resources, ensuring efficient project execution.
- Vigilantly monitor and report on the progress of implementations, proactively addressing any challenges or issues that arise.
- Guide clients through the process of data migration and change, address concerns, and ensure smooth adoption of the new platform.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with clients throughout the entire implementation process, exceeding expectations with proactive updates and responsive service.
- Continuously evaluate and refine our implementation processes and methodologies, driving improvements that heighten client satisfaction and success.
- Cultivate and nurture strong, enduring client relationships, serving as the primary liaison throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Strive to exceed customer expectations in terms of response quality, timeliness, and overall experience.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with customers and colleagues, providing 'wow' level service.
What you bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a top-notch customer demeanor.
- Able to learn a process and then add to that process. For example, learn to use our knowledge bases and then contribute to make them better.
- You are known for being smart and getting things done. When you take on a project, your team knows you will handle it effectively and efficiently.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role for similar solutions and customers
- Strong understanding of HR benefits administration processes and best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting complex technical issues and recommending solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Project management certifications.Espresa’s benefits
Espresa offers a comprehensive benefits package that is competitive with Silicon Valley/Bay Area employers, including health, retirement, a Lifestyle Spending Account, generous PTO, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
For US Based Candidates: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
Show us you and how our mission and vision shine in you. We welcome wonderful, kind, and bright humans!