About Robin Systems
Robin is a well funded enterprise software startup offering industry’s most sophisticated application automation platform. Robin simplifies deployment and management of big data, NoSQL, ML/AI, and database applications while significantly reducing infrastructure costs. We combine various technologies including containers (Docker, LxC), distributed storage, networking and application workflow management to deliver a revolutionary product to the market. We consistently amaze our customers with the functionality and usability of our product.
We are looking for exceptional, passionate, customer-facing, hands-on Sales Engineers.
The successful candidate will need to interact with senior customer stakeholders (CxO level) and must have a real presence, very strong communication & interpersonal skills, and an ability to forge long-lasting relationships, internally as well as externally.
Role locations: London/India
- Support the entire sales process from Prospecting to PO.
- Perform POC, lab trials, product demos, and solutions integration/validation
- Own and respond to RFx.
- Be responsible and accountable to write the Technical Solution documents for customer engagements.
- Document Customer architectures using Enterprise Architecture tools.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to facilitate the progress of new opportunities from the business and technical point of view.
- Helping to generate thought leadership and white papers content for inbound marketing activities.
- Participate in webinars and events providing insight into Robin’s products.
- Collect, document, and prioritize technical constraints, workarounds, and functional and non-functional requirements.
- Be the source of Technical and Product expertise and advise customers and prospects accordingly.
- Deploy and manage internal demo environments by personalizing them to customer use cases.
- 6+ years of Sales Engineer, Solution Architect, Customer Success, or equivalent client interaction experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Experience and thorough understanding of 4G/5G Mobile network Architecture, SA Core & ORAN.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems.
- Understanding of Networking, Storage, and Security Concepts.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Exposure to Public clouds (GCP, Azure, and AWS)
- Programming proficiency in any one language: python, C/C++, golang, or any other language.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
NOTE: You must have existing & valid, legal authorisation to work in the relevant country for this role.