- Manage the Avaamo’s saas solution implementations for the customer
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle and business transformation
- Experience managing external-facing/client projects
- Understand customer business requirements and technical requirements and recommend the best solution that meets customer requirements
- Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements; testing; and documentation;
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the customer and understand the changing needs and environment of the customer
- Multi-task across many projects and customers, in the neighborhood of 4-5 customers with multiple projects each.
- Work closely with developers and requesters identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise software implementation
- Minimum of 5+ years experience managing project for external customers
- Proven track record of achieving a high level of customer satisfaction for enterprise products implementation
- Problem-solving across multiple projects and the ability to prioritize all work effectively and manage their time and their team members’ time.
- Experience in enterprise product implementation in the financial industry is preferred
Avaamo is a deep-learning software company that specializes in conversational interfaces to solve specific high impact problems in the enterprise. Avaamo is building fundamental AI technology across a broad area of neural networks, speech synthesis, and deep learning to make conversational computing for the enterprise a reality. With over 100+ enterprise customers supporting leading brands in financial services, healthcare, retail, and insurance. Avaamo is currently deployed in 40+ countries.