Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for a Program Manager to join our growing Software Development team. You will be responsible for our Enterprise and Mid-Market program, managing multiple small to medium concurrent projects. You’ll be a perfect fit if you love working with software teams, can easily navigate ambiguity and coordinate complex, technical efforts across a wide range of internal teams.
About this roll* *(Responsibilities)
- Fundamentals of Project Management:
- Create and manage project/program plans;
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines;
- Adjust schedules and plans as needed;
- Identify and resolve risks and issues to ensure project success
- Assist in cross functional coordination with other engineering teams and departments
- Work with product managers, designers, & engineering teams to ensure work is clearly defined and being tracked appropriately in Jira
- Ensure teams are aligning with R&D and Toast best practices to minimize risk and maintain quality
- Identify process improvements that can be implemented across the organization
- Navigate ambiguity while working with multiple lines of business
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3+ years technical program management experience
- Understanding of and experience with the nuances of software development
- Understanding of the Enterprise Space
- Demonstrated experience of project/program management techniques
- Desire for experience as a scrum master and/or product owner
- Strong relationship skills
- Demonstrated teamwork
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.