• Plan, develop and validate firmware to the design specification.
• Build Apps to activate various features and knobs in the firmware.
• Integrate and optimize algorithms for robustness, image size and speed.
• Analyze, understand and problem-solve sightings and constraints in the Drive System implementation. Continuously improve and maintain the design.
• Implement software development process flow to ensure high-quality FW/SW release. Provide good release documentation.
• Drive automation of product test in manufacturing process to improve throughput and quality.
• Participate in the definition of the NextGen Drive System Hardware including MCUs, sensors, etc.
• BS/MS/PhD in Engineering with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
• Demonstrated expertise in C/C++ as applicable to embedded systems.
• Good awareness of standard embedded interfaces such as I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc.
• Experienced in system bring-up, FW debug tools and Electrical debug tools such as scopes.
• Experience in developing GUIs in python is a plus.
• Self-starter, able to ramp-up on code base with minimal support.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.